I don't claim to be a great cook. In fact, I when I'm making cereal I keep a fire extinguisher nearby just in case things get out of hand. But I digress, these jalapeno bacon poppers are off the chain! Here's the recipe.
- 1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- I brick of cream cheese (make sure its softened and not straight from the fridge)
- 2 (dos) jalapenos, deseeded and diced
- 6 pieces of delicious bacon (bonus points for maple syrup flavored), fried and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick.
- Crack open that can of crescent rolls. Beware the loud pop. Separate the triangles, cut them in half, and place them on the baking sheet.
- Place a wad of cream cheese on each roll, add diced jalapenos and crumbled bacon.
- Fold the edges of the crescent rolls up and pinch them together. Place them seam side down and bake for 11-15 minutes. Make sure they are nice and golden brown, the crispiness is what makes them awesome.
Contents may be hotter than lava. Allow to stand 5 minutes before consuming. Hope you enjoy the recipe!