13
Jul
2011

Out of the fire...

posted Wednesday, July 13th 2011 at 7:44 PM by

A Moorhead family is suing the makers of a gas can because it caused an explosion after a 13 year old child poured gas onto a grill. They are also suing Wal-Mart for selling the gas can.

They claim the gas "container wasn’t outfitted with a flame arrestor." and that "pouring gas on a charcoal grill is a reasonable, foreseeable use of the container".

Uh, what? What planet are you from that you would expect to pour gasoline onto an open fire and not expect to get an explosion? And even if it didn't cause eyebrow-removing-mega-flames, who cooks with gasoline? I mean, I love me some high octane steaks as much as the next guy, but aren't those fumes hard on brain cells?

Actually, I guess you'd have to have brain cells in the first place. You win this round, Darwinism.

Share This:

Tags:

Comments:

View (0) Comments Post a Comment
  • Replying to Adam Konieska on Out of the fire...