2
Feb
2009

whiskey tango foxtrot

posted Monday, February 2nd 2009 at 6:17 PM by

I don't know how it happened, but my dishwasher caught fire.

Right. Dishwasher. Fire.

Actually I do know how it happened. My spatula got knocked out of the silverware tray and fell into the heating coil of the dishwasher. It leaned up on it, and melted it in half. h-a-l-f. So I had thick toxic plasticy smoke rolling out of the top of the dishwasher.

Good thing I was home, cause I'm not sure if the rinse cycle would have put out the fire caused by the steam cycle.

hope the Maytag Repair Man brings a fire extinguisher...

Share This:

Tags:

Comments:

View (0) Comments Post a Comment
  • Replying to Adam Konieska on whiskey tango foxtrot